HarborOne Mortgage continues to lend to both homebuyers and refinance customers during these unprecedented times. Much of our business can be conducted over the phone or via the internet, however, there may be instances where business is conducted face to face. Home inspections, appraisals and loan closings are a few examples where a face to face may be requested. Below are best practices when you are planning for an in-person meeting:
- Confirmation there has been no known exposure to the virus, no overseas travel within 45 days, and no current symptoms indicative of the Coronavirus.
- Sanitize surfaces before and after any in person meetings
- Do not share pen or other instruments
- Agree to be no closer than six feet from anyone
- Provide any form of ID, when required, electronically to avoid physical contact
- Ask individuals to wash their hands thoroughly prior to meeting
- Encourage the use of rubber gloves, if possible
As we navigate through this historic time, you may experience transactional delays due to shelter at home requirements, businesses closures, job interruptions, etc. Please communicate with your HOME Loan Officer if there are any material changes to your circumstances prior to the closing of your home mortgage. Stay safe!
About Colleen Egan
After seven years of experience with customer service and accounting positions, Colleen joined the mortgage industry in 2002 in the closing department of Washington Mutual. During her five years there, she promoted to positions such as Senior Loan Coordinator, Senior Sales Assistant and Loan Officer. Her career took her to various positions at Chase, Bank of America and Well Fargo Private Mortgage Banking before joining Merrimack Mortgage in February, 2015. Colleen holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Adminstration from Kaplan University.
As a loan originator Colleen's expertise and experience encompasses Conventional/Jumbo, VA, FHA, USDA/RD, and Mass Housing loan programs. She currently supports David Gravelle and Greg Edson out of Plymouth, MA. She has concentrated her efforts on providing superior customer service and by setting proper expectations for her clients.
See More TestimonialsColleen made the entire mortgage process easy to understand, and was always there to answer any questions we had. I have already recommended her to a co-worker!-